Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rainy Sunday

I've slept more this weekend than is probably healthy.

I actually woke up this morning around 5am and wondered to myself if I had slept clear through the day and it was actually 5 in the evening! How weird! Sleep is one of the odd things though.. if you don't get enough of it..you're tired. But if you get too much.. you're tired anyway. It's like you can't win!

It's raining again today. It rained all day yesterday too. Messed up my plans to go check out the softball tournament this weekend across the street at Charlotte. But I guess that's good. It forced me to stay home and clean a little. And somehow I allowed my laundry to stack up beyond belief.. so I guess the rain my be good for me. Sometimes it takes a force of nature to keep me inside!

Gotta get my taxes done this week.

Trying to come up with cool good twin vs. evil twin ideas for me and my sister's photo shoot next weekend. ideas??

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete