Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Evening

So, I'm awake. And I shouldn't be - again. You'd think after being on this schedule since June of last year I would be at least one step closer to understanding how to make it work.

A few things about today...

One, almost everyday at some point I think about my job and realize how lucky I am. Not only HAVING a job, having a job that I like so much. thank goodness for my partner in crime, Rae..her sarcasm gets me through the day!

Two, I had lunch with Katrina again today. Well, not lunch, more like a chat plus dessert! Were working on our friendship. Even though I know she doesn't really "agree" with everything at least I feel like I can be honest with her. That's the basis of friendship right? AND -- she's in Charlotte Woman Magazine in this month's issue!

The rest of House, then some 24.. then bedtime! Newsroom dark and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment